Book Keeping & Accounts
In the era of open economy, dynamic regulatory norms, a vast range of products and services, increasingly demanding customers in multiple regions are just a few of the hurdles which come in the way of implementing quality training initiatives in the BFSI sector.
BFSI workforce need to develop specialized skills, stay abreast with the latest developments, and be customer-friendly.
We can help the BFSI sector to implement employee learning solutions that cover compliance, soft skill development, continuous skill building and performance support.
What will I learn?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the more advanced aspects of Level 1 Book-keeping
- Prepare accounts for a partnership in relation to its creation, the retirement of a partner, the admission of a new partner, its dissolution and its sale as a going concern
- Final accounts for partnerships, limited companies and non-trading organisations
- Demonstrate how accounts are prepared for a business that has not maintained proper accounting records (Preparation of accounting statements from Single Entry)
- Prepare manufacturing accounts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of determining stock valuation
- Prepare control accounts for sales and purchases
- Correct errors in accounts and show the use of a 'suspense account'
- Demonstrate how to use final accounts for the purpose of the calculation & interpretation of ratios
What will I become?
- Book Keeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Executive and Cashier.
Where will I get placed?
- Financial Institutions, Auditor Firms, Private Banks, Retail, Education & Training and MNC's.