Certificate in Audit
In the era of open economy, dynamic regulatory norms, a vast range of products and services, increasingly demanding customers in multiple regions are just a few of the hurdles which come in the way of implementing quality training initiatives in the Finance & Accounts sector.
Finance & Accounts workforce need to develop specialized skills, stay abreast with the latest developments, and be customer-friendly.
We can help the Finance & Accounts sector to implement employee learning solutions that cover compliance, soft skill development, continuous skill building and performance support.
What will I learn?
- Prepare accounts for a partnership in relation to alterations in partners' interests and the conversion of a partnership into a company
- Prepare accounting entries for a company to record the issue of share capital and the issue and redemption of debentures
- Account for distributable profits and profits prior to incorporation for companies
- Prepare cash flow statements in accordance with IAS 7
- Prepare a cash budget
- Prepare a budgeted income statement and/or balance sheet
- Calculate and interpret accounting ratios
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of decision making
- Interpret accounting statements
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting standards and concepts
What will I become ?
- Junior Auditor, Cost Accountant, Accounts Manager
Where will I get placed?
- Financial Institutions, Auditor Firms, Private Banks, Retail, Education & Training and MNC's.