Certificate in Book Keeping & Accounts
In the era of open economy, dynamic regulatory norms, a vast range of products and services, increasingly demanding customers in multiple regions are just a few of the hurdles which come in the way of implementing quality training initiatives in the Finance & Accounts sector.
Finance & Accounts workforce need to develop specialized skills, stay abreast with the latest developments, and be customer-friendly.
We can help the Finance & Accounts sector to implement employee learning solutions that cover compliance, soft skill development, continuous skill building and performance support.
What will I learn?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the more advanced aspects of Level 1 Book-keeping
- Prepare accounts for a partnership in relation to its creation, the retirement of a partner, the admission of a new partner, its dissolution and its sale as a going concern
- Final accounts for partnerships, limited companies and non-trading organisations
- Demonstrate how accounts are prepared for a business that has not maintained proper accounting records (Preparation of accounting statements from Single Entry)
- Prepare manufacturing accounts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of determining stock valuation
- Prepare control accounts for sales and purchases
- Correct errors in accounts and show the use of a 'suspense account'
- Demonstrate how to use final accounts for the purpose of the calculation & interpretation of ratios
What will I become?
- Book Keeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Executive and Cashier.
Where will I get placed?
- Financial Institutions, Auditor Firms, Private Banks, Retail, Education & Training and MNC's.