Certificate in Cost Accounting
In the era of open economy, dynamic regulatory norms, a vast range of products and services, increasingly demanding customers in multiple regions are just a few of the hurdles which come in the way of implementing quality training initiatives in the Finance & Accounts sector.
Finance & Accounts workforce need to develop specialized skills, stay abreast with the latest developments, and be customer-friendly.
We can help the Finance & Accounts sector to implement employee learning solutions that cover compliance, soft skill development, continuous skill building and performance support.
What will I learn?
- A detailed understanding of how financial transaction data may be processed to provide cost accounting data
- A basic understanding of how cost accounting information can be used for the purposes of planning and control within business organizations.
- The ability to apply this understanding of planning and control in a variety of business settings
- The ability to apply this understanding of planning and control in a variety of business Settings
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced aspects of the processing of cost accounting information
- Understanding of short-term planning control and decision making principles, techniques and processes
- Apply this knowledge and understanding in a variety of business settings.
What will I become ?
- Junior Auditor, Cost Accountant, Accounts Manager.
Where will I get placed?
- Financial Institutions, Auditor Firms, Private Banks and MNC's.